Move to Zanata

Noriko Mizumoto noriko at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 7 07:50:44 UTC 2015

(2015年03月16日 04:20), Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 04:31:21PM +1000, Noriko Mizumoto wrote:
>> Hi Infra team
>>
>> As you already know, we (FLP) are moving our translation platform from
>> Transifex to Zanata. Most of projects have now successfully been
>> migrated, while I found the following projects left behind.
>> I am wondering if any of them belongs to Infra team and would like to be
>> migrated to fedora.zanata.org instance (in this case, 'Infra' group can
>> be newly added).
>> Could you kindly take a look and advise to me (noriko at redhat.com)?
>>
>> * https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/dnf/
>> * https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedoauth/
>> * https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fas/
>> * https://fedora.transifex.com/projects/p/fedora-elections/
>
> The new version of fedora-elections isn't translated so I guess this can be
> dropped for now.

As I have not received any request to the address noriko at redhat.com,
I had not added any of them in the migration schedule.

Please feel free to create them on fedora.zanata.org, and let me know
(noriko at redhat.com). I am happy to inform to all translators.
The documentation can be found at zanata.org/help/.
If any help needed, let me know.

I am sorry but I have not checked mails for this address so often these
days.

noriko