April status update for Fedora Infrastructure Apprentices

Saurabh Sharma manutd10rm7 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:46:34 UTC 2015

0. Whats your fedora account system login?

d3prof3t

1. Have you logged in and used your fi-apprentice membership to look at
our machines/setup in the last month? Do you plan to?

Yes

2. Has it helped you decide any area you wish to focus on or contribute
to more?

Not yet

3. Have you looked at or been able to work on any of the fi-apprentice
'easyfix' tickets?
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/report/14

Looking

4. Do you still wish to be a member of the group? If not (for whatever
reason) could you provide any hints to help others down the road?

Yes ofcourse $yea :)

5. Is there any help or communication or ideas you have that would help
you do any of the above?

Yes

6. What do you find to be the hardest part of getting involved?
Finding things to work on? Getting attention from others to help you?
Finding tickets in your interest area?

Finding tickets in my interest area

7. Have you been able to make any weekly irc meetings? Do you find them
helpful or interesting?

Not yet, but gonna attend this Thursday

8. Have you logged into our Gobby instance and read/seen/added to our
meeting agenda? https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby

No