[release] MirrorManager2: 0.0.7

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Apr 13 14:11:21 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I just cut a new mirrormanager2 release: 0.0.7 and push it to staging. This
might help with the occasional apache failure I have seen.

There were no changes to mirrorlist, but the new rpm is in the main infra repo,
so beware if you run yum update on these hosts before freeze.

Here is the changelog:

* Mon Apr 13 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.0.7-1
- Update to 0.0.7
- Add missing import on mm2_update-EC2-netblocks
- Have the cron jobs running under a ``mirrormanager`` user (Adrian Reber)
- Update the last_crawled and last_crawled_duration correctly (Adrian Reber)
- Fix systemd's tempfile.conf for mirrormanager2
- Fix link to the crawler log file (Adrian Reber)
- Close per thread logging correctly (Adrian Reber)
- Add more informations to the log output (Adrian Reber)
- Start crawling the hosts which require the most time (Adrian Reber)
- Filters the hosts to crawl at the DB level to save time and memory (Adrian
  Reber)
- Fix the xmlrpc endpoint (Adrian Reber)
- Adjust Build Requires to include systemd-devel instead of just systemd
- Close session at the end and make the session permanent
- Add new columns to the host table to store extra infos (Adrian Reber)
- Use urllib2 instead of urlgrabber in the crawler (Adrian Reber)
- Fix crawler timeout (Adrian Reber)
- run_rsync() returns a temporary file which needs to be closed (Adrian Reber)

Pierre