Cantas open source card app?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:53:26 UTC 2015

I separately had both Adam Miller and Stephen Smoogen ask me about
"card" based project tracking applications.  I responded to both that
there's a 100% open source app for that called Cantas:

https://github.com/onepiecejs/nodejs-cantas

I believe the major portion of its dependencies are all in Fedora
already, probably thanks in part to Ralph Bean sorting through a ton
of nodejs stuff earlier.

I've seen numerous folks using apps like this, or Trello, or other
similar, to get development done faster and with good accountability.
Sometimes they're using Agile with a big A, sometimes they're just
trying to be more agile with a little a.

I think Adam's intent was to try to use this kind of system for
upcoming projects that involve Fedora rel-eng and infrastructure.  If
Fedora data like that is in it, I'd love to see that eventually be
tracked in Fedora itself.  While it doesn't have to be a blocker to
moving forward, it could end up being useful to more people.

Is this of interest to anyone else in Fedora Infrastructure?