[release] MirrorManager2: 0.0.8

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Apr 23 15:49:57 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I just tag and build a new MirrorManager2 release: 0.0.8.

Here is the changelog:

* Thu Apr 23 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.0.8-1
- Update to 0.0.8
- Make MM2 a little prettier on high-res display
- Add a Location tag for static (Patrick Uiterwijk)
- Fix the DB session issue on the crawler (Adrian Reber)
- Add some documentation on how MirrorManager works
- Decrease time required for set_not_up2date() (Adrien Reber)
- Add support to auto disable mirrors (Adrien Reber)
- Auto disable hosts which have a URL configured but which does not exist
  (Adrian Reber)
- crawl_duration is a host specific property (Adrian Reber)
- Handle lighttpd returing a content length for directories (Adrian Reber)
- Scan the directories which are supposed to be on each mirror (Adrian Reber)
- Use Yesterday's date on mm2_get_internet2_netblocks to avoid TZ issue (Adrian
  Reber)
- Fix logging in the UMDL script (Adrian Reber)
- Allow the UMDL to crawl only a specified category (Adrian Reber)
- Fix example fedmsg config (Ralph Bean)

I will rebuild all the mm-*.stg hosts which will therefore get this new release.

Pierre