Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Gilbert Morgan

Gilbert Morgan gilbertmm at sdf.org
Fri Apr 24 20:36:14 UTC 2015

IRC Handle = gmm

I am a system administrator. I have some networking and web admin
experience, and I am comfortable with scripting. I really want to gain
some valuable experience as a volunteer, experience that I can't get on
the job.

Ideally, I'd like to touch things that jibe with my experience(middleware)
at least at first, but I am more than happy to tackle new things. I am
scanning over the tickets now, and I see some interesting ones. #4696
seems like a fun place to start.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Best Regards,
Gilbert

gilbertmm at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org