Upcoming Mirrormanager 2 production deployment

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Fri Apr 24 23:50:02 UTC 2015

Should this go to the mirror-list rather than just infrastructure?

What units is the "Bandwidth" parameter in?

How is "Max connections" used?

My mirror isn't crawled because it is a private mirror, but I do run
the check-in script after every sync.  Is there a way to test
checking-in to the staging instance?  It says last crawled in 2013,
and last checked in 2014-12-05.

Thanks.