[release] fedocal 0.13.3

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Apr 29 11:14:10 UTC 2015

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:43:40PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I just cut a new release of fedocal: 0.13.2
>
> Here is its changelog:
>
> * Wed Apr 29 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.13.2-1
> - Update 0.13.2
> - Make fedocal prettier on high resolution displays
> - Add fedmenu
> - Clean the code with pylint
>
> It's currently in stg, but I have to see with Ralph if we can change something
> on the fedmenu for fedocal which means 0.13.2 might not make it to prod and we
> may need a 0.13.3 instead.

I could resolve the problem with the fedmenu so I cut a new release: 0.13.3

Its changelog:
* Wed Apr 29 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.13.3-1
- Update to 0.13.3
- Move the position of the fedmenu to the bottom left to avoid conflicts with
  other buttons

For the curious, this was the problem and fix:
https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedocal/pull/174

0.13.3 is now happily running in stg and will be pushed to prod later today or
tomorrow.

Pierre