Container/New application process brainstorming session

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Apr 29 19:29:31 UTC 2015

Greetings.

I've been talking to Paul and various other folks about investigating
the use of some of the new tools that are out there these days (atomic,
docker, containers in general, even cloud really) in Fedora
Infrastructure.

I'd like to schedule a brainstorming session next week sometime for
interested parties to get together and talk about this area and how we
might be able to use some of the new tools in our infrastructure.

In this session we will discuss what absolute requirements we have for
production and non production and nice to haves and such. Also,
hopefully we can decide on something to use as a pilot so we can make
something and see what the actual problems are.

I've created a whenisgood for this:

http://whenisgood.net/p7gzccy

If you are interested, please fill out your name, timezone and when you
can meet. This meeting will take place on IRC, channel to be announced
when we have a time. :)

Thanks,