bodhi2 plans

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Tue Aug 4 06:23:15 UTC 2015

Just a few remarks:

* I hoped that it will be possible to combine "type" of upgrade such as
"enhancement + security", but this is not possible it seem :/
* It would be nice if I can select which bug will be closed by this
update and which stays untouched. It happens that update fixes several
bugs, but one bug should be fixed in multiple branches, so I probably
don't want to close it unless I fix the other branch. Also, it would be
nice if Bodhi can identify bugs, which are included in several updates
and the last update pushed stable would close the associated issue.
* I really don't know what is the severity good for. There are probably
people, who always know precisely, but I find this useless.

 Anyway, the "null" updates looks strange to me ...

Vít