[release] pagure: 0.1.21

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Aug 5 13:46:29 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I just released a new version of pagure: 0.1.21.

Here is its changelog:
* Wed Aug 05 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.1.21
- Update to 0.1.21
- Make SSH protocol explicit for SSH URLs (Till Maas)
- Adjust the documentation (layout and content)
- Rework the doc server to allow showing html files directly
- Fix installing the pagure hook correctly (tickets and requests)
- Give proper attribution to the pagure logo to Micah Deen in the documentation
- Increase pull request text field lengths to 80 (Till Maas)
- Fix who can open a remote PR and the check that the repo allows PR
- If there is no commit and no content, it means we didn't find the file: 404

It's currently running in stg and apparently it's doing fine :)

Happy testing!
Pierre