Freeze break request? Pagure update (round 3)

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Aug 6 16:36:10 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

A few time this week and earlier today, I have received error emails from pagure
about markdown going into an infinite loop.
Something like: http://fpaste.org/252172/14388640/

Today, it seems to have last for a few minutes since I got 600+ emails for this
problem. Restarting apache solved it, until the next hick-up.

So I went and rework how we integrate our custom patterns in markdown:
https://pagure.io/pagure/pull-request/324
(Note: while I hope this fixes the issue I've seen, since I was never able to
replicate it, it's just a hope)

That and a change to the README file are the only changes since the last
release.
With the idea of polishing pagure before flock, I would like to ask your opinion
about updating pagure again this week :)

Thanks for your time,
Pierre