[release] pkgdb2 1.23.991

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Feb 17 11:33:31 UTC 2015

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 12:20:46PM +0100, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Dne 17.2.2015 v 11:44 Pierre-Yves Chibon napsal(a):
> > I have just released and push to staging a new release of pkgdb2: 1.23.991
> > (another pre-release of 1.24)
> >
> > Here is the changelog:
> > * Tue Feb 17 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 1.23.991-1
> > - Update to 1.23.991 (pre-release for 1.24)
> > - Fix documentation to reflect the correct variable name
> > - Add a link to the request made by someone on the user's page (where
> all the
> >   packages of that person are listed)
> > - Simplify the form to request a package to be added to pkgdb
> > - Ensure we check that a group is valid before giving it some ACLs
> > - Make it easier to change one's avatar by simply clicking on it
> (Ralph Bean)
> > - Add a placeholder for the Review URL field when requesting a package
> to be
> >   added to pkgdb
>
> The text fields are too narrow. I can't even see the entire placeholder,
> what is its content. The summary should accommodate 80 characters.

My idea was more to give a clue of what is expected there but we can make them
larger.

> > - When giving watch* ACLs to a FAS user, check that this user exists
> > - Per FESCo decision, Fedora branch requests will have by default a 7 days
> >   period during which packager with approveacls will be allowed to
> grant/deny
> >   the request, this period does not apply if the requester has
> approveacls on
> >   the package
> >
> > I have one more change opened for review that will add a `My Requests`
> tab to
> > the main menu (for logged in users), for the moment requests are
> accessible via
> > the packager's info page, for example:
> > https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/vondruch/
> > and
> > https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/vondruch/requests
>
> Thx, this is good start. You want be surprised if I'd like to modify the
> request now ;)

This is possible on the package's page, for example for you:
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rubygem-abrt/

But having a link when they are yours is a plus to fix indeed :)

> BTW how to ask for new branch for example?

That's also on the package's page, just above the timeline:
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rubygem-abrt/

Thanks,
Pierre