[release] pkgdb2 1.23.992

Vít Ondruch vondruch at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 09:10:42 UTC 2015

Dne 18.2.2015 v 09:32 Pierre-Yves Chibon napsal(a):
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have just released and pushed to staging a new release of pkgdb2:
1.23.992,
> the third pre-release of 1.24
>
> Here is the changelog:
>
> * Wed Feb 18 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 1.23.992-1
> - Update to 1.23.992 (pre-release for 1.24)
> - Add a `My Request` tab in the main menu
> - Adjust copyright year in the master template
> - Monitor package set as True by default (Ralph Bean)
> - Drop the branch from field when requesting branch for a package
> - Add the possibility to Edit one's request directly via the `My
Requests` page
> - Increase the width of the field in the form to request a new package
>
> This should address some of the concerns raised by Vít (Thanks!) :)

Thx, however, I am still not satisfied with requesting new branch.

First of all, I am the only one person who is maintaining rubygem-POpen4
[1], why should I wait for 7 days for some confirmation.

Secondly, I tried set status to "Awaiting Review", but I've received
"Not a valid choice" error. At that moment, there is not "Awaiting
Review" status available anymore. Also interestingly, pressing "Cancel"
at that stage, returns me back, still in Update request page. One would
expect to return back to package overview page.

Thirdly, when I set my request obsolete, it is still listed among "My
requests". Will there be always listed all requests I ever did? Then the
most recent request should be probably on top of the list (or sortable).

And one minor nit. On "vondruch's requests" page probably does not make
sense to show "User" column. Or is there shown also requests done by
other people on packages I maintain?

Vít

[1] https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rubygem-POpen4/