[release] pkgdb2 1.23.995

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Fri Feb 20 15:47:30 UTC 2015

Hi all,

To keep up with the good habit, here is today's pkgdb2 release: 1.23.994 and
since I am not sure I'll be able to make another one tomorrow, I did a second
one just after to be sure: 1.23.995 :-)

Changelog:
* Fri Feb 20 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 1.23.995-1
- Update to 1.23.995 (pre-release of 1.24)
- Fix the link to `My Requests` on the API documentation page

* Fri Feb 20 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 1.23.994-1
- Update to 1.23.994 (pre-release of 1.24)
- Do not use insecure connection to pkgdb in set_monitoring_status (Till Maas)
- Add documentation for the API endpoint to set the monitoring status of a
  package
- Replace the monitoring toggle button by one that might be clearer
- Fix actually setting the monitoring flag of new package to True (and adjust
  the tests for this)

Enjoy and as usual, feel free to complain :)

Pierre