Freeze break request: pkgdb_sync should only remove master from todo if it was requested

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Feb 25 14:05:46 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 08:56:40AM -0500, Patrick Uiterwijk wrote:
> [...]

It's shell script, so we could just relay on calling fedmsg-logger, the arguments
are just the agent, the name of the package and the name of the branch (ie
master), 2 of the 3 are hard-coded and we know the third one (the package name).

Might not be that much json at the end :)

Maybe something along the lines of:

fedmsg-logger --message='{"agent": "pkgdb", "name": "$PACKAGE", "branch": "master"}' \
  --json-input --modname=git --topic=branch

I guess we may want to ask Ralph for some input here

But then again, that's something for after the freeze :)

Pierre