[release] anitya 0.2.0

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Feb 26 16:21:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Since anitya is not frozen and I had a bunch of changes merged, I just cut a new
release and push it to prod.

Here is the changelog:
* Thu Feb 26 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.2.0
- Fix doc typos (reported by tibbs, fixed by Ralph Bean)
- Fix typo when unable to retrieve the latest version (Thomas Spura)
- Autocomplete distribution name when mapping a project
- Dynamically check existing projects while adding a new one
- Check now button available after an edit
- More information for the custom backend
- Fix the drupal backends to make them suppor project named 'drupal6: foo'
  or 'drupal7: bar'
- Fix pagination on quite some pages
- Allow users to browse their own log
- On postgresql '_' is a special character that we should escape
- User friendly url for example: /project/guake
- More info when mapping a project fails (including a link to the project
  causing the failure to map)

Enjoy!

Pierre