Next weeks meeting - shared document info

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Feb 26 20:02:56 UTC 2015

Greetings.

In the meeting today I talked about restructuring how we do our
meetings some. The goal would be to make the meetings more about things
we want to discuss than gathering status and such, as well as letting
us remember better what we wanted to discuss or note.

So, I have made a document in our gobby instance:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby

Called fedora-infrastructure-meeting-next

If you don't have access to fedorapeople to get the super sekret
password, just ping someone who does. :)

Basically over the next week if people could login and add things to
that document as they go we can use it for the next weeks meeting.

I've attached the current contents here, and when I send out the
meeting reminder next wed, I will copy out the document then too.

Hopefully it makes sense and helps us out. ;)

ideas and changes welcome.

= Introduction =
This shared document is for the next fedora infrastructure meeting.
We will use it over the week before the meeting to gather status and info and
discussion items and so forth, then use it in the irc meeting to transfer
information to the meetbot logs.

= Meeting start stuff =

#startmeeting Infrastructure (2015-03-05)
#meetingname infrastructure
#topic aloha
#chair smooge relrod nirik abadger1999 lmacken dgilmore mdomsch threebean pingou puiterwijk
#topic New folks introductions / Apprentice feedback

= Status / information / Trivia / Announcements =

(We put things here we want others on the team to know, but don't need to discuss)
(Please use #info <the thing> - your name)

#info Trying new meeting process this week with shared document - kevin

= Things we should discuss =

1. kevin - new meeting process
#topic New meeting process

2.

= Learn about some application or setup in infrastructure =
(This section, each week we get 1 person to talk about an application or setup
that we have. Just going over what it is, how to contribute, ideas for improvement,
etc. Whoever would like to do this, just add the info in this section)

#topic

= Action Items / todos =
(Prefer probibly to make a ticket or track these outside the meeting process)

1.

= Meeting end stuff =

#topic Open Floor
#endmeeting