Updated usage needed for process-git-requests script

Parag Nemade pnemade at redhat.com
Fri Jan 2 03:18:57 UTC 2015

Hi Jason,

On 01/02/2015 03:32 AM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:
> PN> Another question, anyone can reply, why only one person is given
> PN> this work?
>
> That isn't the case.  For me, one problem is that generally when I check
> there aren't any requests to process, because limb takes care of them so
> quickly most of the time, so eventually I check less often.  And I'm
> kind of busy as well given that it's the biggest holiday in the western
> world.
>
> All of this angst over, what, a few days delay?  Why is everyone in such
> a hurry, anyway?

I only asked how this cvsadmin process works because of the questions I
have in my mind and I can't find answers on fedora wiki. So, it should
be normal to allow people to ask questions here. I already said I
understood the process now.

Let me restate my queries here
1) How is the cvsadmin process works and any updated usage of using that
script documented somewhere? (Thanks to Kevin for replying this)

2) Why is this process not automated considering we are thinking for
automated package reviews[1] in future? (Thanks to Pierre for replying this)

3) Why there is no rotation of this cvsadmin work in sysadmin-cvs group?
(Thanks to Till for replying for this)

I have got all the answers now!!

Regards,
Parag