[release] pkgdb 1.22 and 1.22.1

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Jan 12 17:46:33 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I pushed to prod two releases of pkgdb2, the second fixing the first one of
course.

Here is the changelog for both:

* Mon Jan 12 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 1.22.1-1
- Update to 1.22.1
- Fix the tooltips on the update ACLs pages
  fixes https://fedorahosted.org/pkgdb2/ticket/37
- Revert the changes made to generate the JSON manually and pull back to
  flask.jsonify() as the JSON we were generated was invalid

* Mon Jan 12 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 1.22-1
- Update to 1.22
- Add the `set_monitoring_status` utility script (installed on /usr/share/pkgdb2)
- Improve documentation and default files (Thanks Michael Cronenworth)
- Make the project name configuration for example if you want to run pkgdb
  for RPMFusion or another organization (Thanks Michael Cronenworth)
- Optimize the /api/vcs endpoint by generating the JSON output directly
- Optimize the /api/bugzilla endpoint by generating the JSON output directly
- Add a dedicated API endpoint to retrieve the content of the dead.package
  file from cgit
- Retrieve the content of the dead.package file when clicking on 'Retired'
  on the package page

1.22.1 is only in stg at the moment as Patrick is debugging something, but as
soon as we have finished to investigate I'll run the update.

Have a nice day,
Pierre