[release] pkgdb 1.23.99

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Jan 27 07:37:27 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 08:24:47AM +0100, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> Dne 26.1.2015 v 18:54 Pierre-Yves Chibon napsal(a):

> >> process

> >> directly

> >> right/wrong
> >> And what is the "status" for new review? Don't think this belongs there.
>
> I still don't get the status ...

It is the status of the package but you are right, it can probably be skipped
when requesting a package and just left to 'Approved' (as anyway the request
will not be approved if there is a problem).

> >> And what should be review URL?
> > The button is meant to be used after the review has been completed in bugzilla.
> > I agree that the title on the button can be confusing. Any idea for a better
> > wording?
>
> It is not obvious that the URL is supposed to be the BZ review ticket.
> It might help.

I will adjust the UI

> >> And it finished with Internal server error when I clicked on the
> >> "Create" button :/
> > Yeah there was some permission issue at the DB level which I had missed.
> > Should be fixed now.
>
> Yes, I was able to request new package .... probably ... since I don't
> know where it gone. I mean, there is list of "Recent packages added"
> (which does not sound english to me, but I'm not native speaker after
> all ;)), but where is the queue of "new package requests"?

It's part of the admin interface but the API is public:
https://admin.stg.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/api/admin/actions
So you requested a new package called: rubygem-binding_of_caller :)

Pierre