new fedorapeople.org testing

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jul 6 19:27:34 UTC 2015

I've not seen any issues reported while I was gone, so I went ahead and
scheduled this migration for this wed.

I am sure there will be issues to fix up after we do the migration, but
we need to get it done.

Once this is done, we can retire people03.
Then we can repoint backups and retire hosted04 and collab04
(They were warm spares for the hosted03/collab03 production instances).

Then we can reinstall ibiblio02
Then we can move proxy04 to ibiblio02 and retire ibiblio01.

Net result: 4 less machines in puppet, one less EOL server to maintain.