Plan for tomorrow's Fedora Infrastructure meeting - 2015-07-16

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Jul 16 00:05:29 UTC 2015

The infrastructure team will be having it's weekly meeting tomorrow,
2015-07-16 at 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting on the freenode network.

We have a gobby document
(see: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Gobby )

fedora-infrastructure-meeting-next is the document.

Please try and review and edit that document before the meeting and we
will use it to have our agenda of things to discuss. A copy as of today
is included in this email.

If you have something to discuss, add the topic to the discussion area
with your name. If you would like to teach other folks about some
application or setup in our infrastructure, please add that topic and
your name to the learn about section.

= Introduction =
This shared document is for the next fedora infrastructure meeting.
We will use it over the week before the meeting to gather status and info and
discussion items and so forth, then use it in the irc meeting to transfer
information to the meetbot logs.

= Meeting start stuff =

#startmeeting Infrastructure (2015-07-16)
#meetingname infrastructure
#topic aloha
#chair smooge relrod nirik abadger1999 lmacken dgilmore mdomsch threebean pingou puiterwijk pbrobinson
#topic New folks introductions / Apprentice feedback
#topic GSoC student update - kushal

= Status / information / Trivia / Announcements =

(We put things here we want others on the team to know, but don't need to discuss)
(Please use #info <the thing> - your name)

#topic announcements and information
#info Various fixes to people01 after migration - kevin
#info Outage template updated - kevin
#info lots of cloud instances moved to new cloud - kevin
#info lots of no longer needed cloud instances killed in old cloud - kevin
#info osbs01.stg setup for releng - kevin
#info backups migrated for hosted04->03 and ongoing for collab04->03 - kevin
#info inode count increased for backups volume when it hit 100% - kevin

= Things we should discuss =

We use this section to bring up discussion topics. Things we want to talk about
as a group and come up with some consensus or decision or just brainstorm a
problem or issue. If there are none of these we skip this section.
(Use #topic your discussion topic - your username)

#topic

= Learn about some application or setup in infrastructure =

(This section, each week we get 1 person to talk about an application or setup
that we have. Just going over what it is, how to contribute, ideas for improvement,
etc. Whoever would like to do this, just add the info in this section. In the
event we don't find someone to teach about something, we skip this section
and just move on to open floor.)

#topic Learn about: backups with rdiff-backup - kevin

= Meeting end stuff =

#topic Open Floor
#endmeeting