[release] pagure: 0.1.19

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon Jul 20 10:33:26 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone,

After almost a month of development, I just released a new version of pagure:
0.1.19

The list of changes in this version if pretty big (details following) but I
think 2 of the biggest changes are:
a) the doc server is now a separate wsgi application, thus solving any potential
cross-site forgery we could have ran into by displaying content submitted by our
users
b) projects can be tagged and search in the API using them, meaning we can have
an `fedora-infra` tag for projects relevant to the Fedora Infra and use this tag
for notifications (FMN, IRC & co).

But here is the full changelog:
* Mon Jul 20 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.1.19-1
- Update to 0.1.19
- Prettify the JSON stored in the git for tickets/requests... (Simo Sorce)
- Use the project name as subject tag in the notifications sent (Simo Sorce)
- Add an X-pagure header with either the pagure instance or the project name
- Reset the merge status of all the open PR when one is merged
- Add a second server listing the number of connections opened on the first
  eventsource server
- Log the info instead of printing them in the eventsource server
- Split the documentation to a different wsgi application to avoid any risk of
  cross-site forgery
- Fix the JS logic when adding a tag or a dependency to avoid having duplicates
  in the input field
- Allow deleting a git branch of a project via the UI
- Include the font-awesome in the source rather than relying on an external cdn
- Do not try to connect to the eventsource server if we're not viewing a
  pull-request
- Fix showing the first comment made on a PR via the eventsource server
- Fix showing the git URLs in the doc server
- Much better API documentation (Lei Yang)
- Handle showing closed PR that were not merged
- Fix refreshing the UI of private tickets via the eventsource (making calls to
  the API to get the info while only getting what changed via the SSE)
- Fix the anchor links in the API documentation
- Blink the tab upon changes in the page
- Ensure we close both SSE server when stopping pagure_ev
- Let the HTML form trigger if we did not connect to the EV server successfully
- The admins of a repo are anyone with commit access to the repo, directly or
  via a group
- Order the project by names in the front page (instead of creation date)
- Add the ability to tag a project
- Fix the fedmsg_hook when there are only deletions or only additions
- Add a new API endpoint allowing to search projects (by name, author, tag ...)
- Make pagure compatible with pygit 0.22.0
- Adjust unit-tests for all these changes

It is currently running in stg, I will let it here a day or two before updating
prod and with some luck maybe we will have the ssl cert ready by then.

Happy testing!

Pierre