[release] MirrorManager2: 0.4.0

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Jul 22 10:37:29 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone,

I just released a new version of MirrorManager2: 0.4.0

Here is its changelog:
* Wed Jul 22 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.4.0-1
- Update to 0.4.0
- Add utility script to update the MM2 DB for a single file (light-weight UMDL
  for a single file) (Ralph Bean)
- Add support to gracefully shutdown the crawler (Adrian Reber)
- Add support to limit crawling by continent (Adrian Reber)
- Fix the crawler to work properly with MM2
- Fix the repomap to create properly development repos
- Fix new repository detection and creation in UMDL (Adrian Reber)

All the changes are related to the backend part, either the crawler or the UMDL
(and Ralph's utility script).
So I'll let it stay in stg for a little bit and will likely push the update to
prod later today or tomorrow.

Pierre