Old Cloud retirement

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Jul 27 15:22:56 UTC 2015

Greetings.

Over the last few weeks we have been working to get all the old
instances off our old private cloud and on to the new one (or just
terminated if no longer used).

I'd like to try and get that all completed by this friday (2015-07-31).

There's a few people I have mailed but haven't heard back from, and if
they don't say anything by friday their instances may well be
terminated. ;)

In progress still is jenkins. I will look at moving the builders to the
new cloud in the next few days and hopefully we can migrate to the
fedora-22 based jenkins in the new cloud soon.

I mailed the following people last week and again this morning, but
haven't heard anything back yet. If you know any of these folks, please
let them know their instances will be terminated this friday:

skottler - skottler-rhel7

bkabrda ncoghlan - devpi

besser82 - shogun-ca

Please let me know if you have any issues or concerns with a friday
deadline for the old cloud to go away.

Thanks,