Fedora 23 Alpha Freeze now in effect

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Jul 28 20:02:13 UTC 2015

Greetings.

we are now in the infrastructure freeze leading up to the Fedora 23
Alpha release. This is a pre-release freeze.

We do this to ensure that our infrastructure is stable and ready to
release the Fedora 23 Alpha when it's available.

You can see a list of hosts that do not freeze by checking out the
ansible repo and running the freezelist script:

git clone https://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/infra/ansible.git
scripts/freezelist -i inventory

Any hosts listed as freezes is frozen until 2015-08-12. (or later if
Alpha slips). Frozen hosts should have no changes made to them
without a sign-off on the change from at least 2 sysadmin-main or
rel-eng members, along with (in most cases) a patch of the exact
change to be made to this list.

Thanks,