Jenkins in new cloud - status update

Mikolaj Izdebski mizdebsk at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 22:24:50 UTC 2015

On 07/30/2015 09:11 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> Deployment details: There are: 1 master and 3 slaves (workers) running
>> in the new cloud.  All instances are of type "m1.small" (1 CPU, 2 GB
>> RAM, 20 GB disk).
>
> In the old cloud some of the builders were bigger, should we bump
> these up some when we move to production?

I will check instances on the old cloud, now I should be able to access
them. I wanted to avoid unnecessary resource consumption, given that
this is only dev instance.

>> Only members of sysadmin-jenkins group have admin access through web
>> interface.  Should sysadmin-main be added there too?
>
> We could, but I think all the sysadmin-main folks that are interested
> are already in sysadmin-jenkins and/or we could add them easily.

Ok, I'll leave it as-is (sysadmin-jenkins only).

>> Subversion plugin is currently disabled due to unresolved problem.
>> Projects using subversion SCM (if any) won't work until this is fixed.
>
> Do we have any SVN projects in the old cloud?

I don't know, but there is subversion plugin installed.

I'm sure there is room for improvement - removing unneeded plugins and
slave packages, but I didn't manage to do that yet, give the short deadline.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat