Self Introduction

Saurabh Sharma manutd10rm7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 06:08:57 UTC 2015

Hi Tushar

I am also new to the infra team as an apprentice. And currently I am also
on the FAS_3.0 project.
I am being assisted by SmootherFrogz who is currently handling the
development for that.
And if you want any sort of contribution support from the team just ping on
#fedora-apps(a better place to learn).
my irc nick -> d3prof3t