Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Ardian Haxha

Ardian Haxha ardian at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 25 17:24:03 UTC 2015

Dear Fedorians

I am Ardian Haxha a student from Kosovo. I have been part of fedora for
five years as a fedora ambassador, mainly organizing events and teaching my
fellow country people in GNU/Linux.

Apart from being just a peoples person I really like coding and system
administration so I thought that maybe I could help also on more technical
parts of fedora. My main skills are Ruby and Python a little bit more
ruby/rails. I am more than open to learn new technologies and I see fedora
to be the place where we can build new things together. I am also open to
any new duties. As a start I am thinking that I can help on the web
applications side since that's also my field of study. I am looking forward
to meet you in today's IRC meeting, my irc handle is ardian.

Best wishes,
Ardian.