[Freeze break]: notify users that have no bugzilla account corresponding to their FAS email

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Mar 3 16:53:45 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Currently, when someone in the packager or fedorabugs group has an email in FAS
that does not correspond to a valid bugzilla account, Kevin and I are getting an
email (every 10 minutes).
Then we manually send to this user an email informing that they should fix the
situation.

I have been working on the pkgdb-sync-bugzilla script today to make it so that
it automatically sends that information email to the user, once per hour,
keeping Kevin and I in CC and of course still spamming us every 10 minutes :)

I would like to deploy these changes. They are up for review at:
https://github.com/fedora-infra/pkgdb2/pull/169

Note1: I've been testing it in pkgdb01 (without touching the official script)
and it worked fine

Note2: this script is only run in pkgdb01 in prod, so it won't receive more
testing than what I did before it's pushed to prod, even if it is part of the
next pkgdb releases and goes through stg.

Thoughts?

Pierre