Freeze break request: moving around osuosl machines

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Mar 4 13:11:49 UTC 2015

Last week we moved around some osuosl vm's in order to avoid an outage
with collab (lists) and hosted. Also, we wanted to reinstall osuosl02
anyhow (it was still rhel6/puppet).

The osuosl work was completed monday as was the osuosl02 reinstall.

I'd like to do the following today:

* Move mirrorlists-osuosl back to osuosl02 and give it more cpus.
  Currently it's on osuosl01 and can't seem to keep up with requests,
  leading to lots of anoying alerts.

* Proxy04 is on osuosl01 as well, I'd like to give it some more
  cpus/memory once we get mirrorlists-osuosl moved. This should help
  with alerting on it as well.

+1s?