Freeze Break Request: Docs Maintenance

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Mar 5 12:35:32 UTC 2015

On Wed, 04 Mar 2015 15:15:05 -0700
Pete Travis <lists at petetravis.com> wrote:

> I want to remove a bunch of docs fedorahosted trac instances that
> aren't being used, and update the docs.fp.o redirects in puppets to
> the most current versions of applicable guides.  Nothing serious, just
> maintenance stuff that needs to be done.

An exact list would be good here.

Also, I would advise just moving them to /home/tmp/ (this will
completely disable them/remove them from working, but yet leave them a
mv away if they need to be restored). Then a while down the road we can
nuke them from there as well. (we will still have long term backups).