New OpenStack instance - status

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Mar 7 18:29:04 UTC 2015

Oh a few more minor things before we bring new cloud live:

* We should decide on a name and get a real ssl cert. currently,
  cloud.fedoraproject.org goes to a doc page about Fedora cloud stuff.
  We could use 'openstack.fedoraproject.org' or 'private-cloud' or ? We
  could also add alternate CN's on it so it will work for fed-cloud09
  too (and other nodes in case we move the controller)

* I see that the tenants have the same internal 172.16.0.0 net right
  now, can we make sure we seperate them from each other? ie, I don't
  want a infrastructure instance being able to talk to a copr builder
  if we can avoid it.

* Do we want to also revisit flavors available? Perhaps drop the
  builder one and just use m1.large for it? we should have resources to
  use more cpus/mem and should make copr builds faster/better.

* Is there any way to see how much space is available on the equalogics
  aside from just logging into it via ssh?