New OpenStack instance - status

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Mon Mar 9 12:48:49 UTC 2015

On 03/07/2015 06:59 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> * We will need to adapt to not giving every instance a floating ip. For
>   copr, I think this would be fine, as you don't care that they have

*nod* I was not sure how VM behave when does not have public IP so I tested it.
It is basicaly behind NAT and all internet is accessible.
Therefore yes, Copr builders do not need floating ip.

However this instance of OpenStack behave differently from the old one. When you start up VM, you do not get public IP
automatically.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCE, RHCDS