OOM killer on bapp02 again

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Tue Mar 17 13:20:40 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 06:41:12AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> > > Are you in a sysadmin-* group?
> >
> > Yes, in sysadmin-web.
>
> I've added sysadmin-web to access the staging instances:
> mm-crawler01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
> mm-backend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
> mm-frontend01.stg.phx2.fedoraproject.org
>
> we can get you sudo on them too to stop/start things.

I would need to have a look at the configuration file and the log files.
I also need to be able to manually start crawls. I do not see any
crawler log files on the system. According to cron the crawler is run as
root. This is different than with MM1. Is this new or does it change to
another user? Or just an oversight?

		Adrian