OOM killer on bapp02 again

Adrian Reber adrian at lisas.de
Tue Mar 17 21:52:24 UTC 2015

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 01:38:41PM +0100, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> One point where you might be of great help is with testing the xml-rpc endpoint.
> It should be 100% backward compatible (but I let you guess what the keyword is
> in that sentence :)).

The xml-rpc interface does not work right now. I get

Error checking in.  Connection closed before checkin complete.  Please try again later.

There is no error in the error_log on mm-frontend01 and the access_log
just says:

10.5.126.88 - - [17/Mar/2015:21:51:13 +0000] "POST /mirrormanager2/xmlrpc HTTP/1.0" 200 326 "-" "xmlrpclib.py/1.0.1 (by www.pythonware.com)"

I don't know where to look for more error/debug messages.

		Adrian