users belonging to tenant in FedoraCloud

Colin Walters walters at verbum.org
Tue Mar 24 22:28:49 UTC 2015

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 10:30 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> In new OpenStack instances users belong to this tenants:
>       - { name: cockpit, email: 'walters at redhat.com', tenant: scratch, password: "{{cockpit_password}}" }

The login here doesn't actually work for me in the new cloud; is it expected to, or were new passwords allocated?

I'd like to use instances in the cloud for status reporting of tasks from the current atomic01.qa machine, and move off the deprecated fed-cloud02.

I'm not sure if anyone else was using the old cockpit tenant anymore; I briefly repurposed it for rpm-ostree work.  So perhaps the right thing here is to request a new "atomic" tenant.