users belonging to tenant in FedoraCloud

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Mar 25 01:40:23 UTC 2015

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 18:29:10 -0400
Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 12, 2015, at 10:30 AM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> > In new OpenStack instances users belong to this tenants:
> >       - { name: cockpit, email: 'walters at redhat.com', tenant:
> > scratch, password: "{{cockpit_password}}" }
>
> The login here doesn't actually work for me in the new cloud; is it
> expected to, or were new passwords allocated?

These were new randomly generated passwords. I can send you that one,
but... see below.

> I'd like to use instances in the cloud for status reporting of tasks
> from the current atomic01.qa machine, and move off the deprecated
> fed-cloud02.

Thats great, but the new cloud is not yet done. It's not open for
business. ;) We are going to reinstall it at least one more time
before we put it in service. So, I can send you info, but you should
realize any instances you make can and will be completely vaporized
when we reinstall, and possibly could break when we try and fix
something else.

> I'm not sure if anyone else was using the old cockpit tenant anymore;
> I briefly repurposed it for rpm-ostree work.  So perhaps the right
> thing here is to request a new "atomic" tenant.

Sure, we could rename... makes sense, but we can do that when we
reinstall more likely.