Meeting Agenda Item: Introduction Turner England

Turner England turner.england at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:58:24 UTC 2015

Hello everyone! I know you're all very busy so I'll try to be brief.

My name is Turner England and I'm interested in joining The Fedora
Project. I've been keeping an eye on the infrastructure team for a few
weeks now and have attended a couple of meetings to get a better
understanding of how things work. Now I'm ready to proceed to the next
step. My FAS account has been created and the FPCA is signed.
	I've been bouncing back and forth between developer and system
administrator skill-sets and I think I'd like to start off in the
sysadmin FIG but I'm willing to help out where needed.

IRC: Shad0w_Crux
FAS/Wiki: tengland
Skills: Some experience with C++, Python, PHP, Javascript, and bash
Like to learn: The OS Developer role seems interesting. I'd like to
learn more to build up my sys admin and programming experience.

Respectfully,
Turner England