[release] fedocal 0.13.1

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Mar 31 15:37:56 UTC 2015

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 05:10:52PM +0200, Pierre-Yves Chibon wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just released and pushed to staging a new version of fedocal.
> Here is the changelog:
>
> * Tue Mar 31 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.13-1
> - Update to 0.13
> - Add the possibility to get an iCal feed for a single meeting
>   (Ratnadeep Debnath)
> - Add the possibility to have client side reminder via the iCal feed
>   (Ratnadeep Debnath)
> - Hide the timezone on full-day meetings instead of de-activating it
> - Fix the domain name of the fedoraproject aliases
> - Allow adding meeting by clicking on the calendar matrix

Thanks to Ralph and his ideas I just pushed out a new release: 0.13.1

Here is the changelog:

* Tue Mar 31 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.13.1-1
- Update to 0.13.1
- Prevent non-editor user from beeing offered the possibility to add meetings

I still aim at pushing it to prod before we freeze.

Pierre