[release] anitya 0.3.0

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue Mar 31 20:02:10 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I just released and pushed to prod (with some, logical but un-expected
consequences that lead me to build a -2 RPM) a new release of anitya: 0.3.0

Here is the changelog for both the 0.3.0-1 and 0.3.0-2 releases:
* Tue Mar 31 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.3.0-2
- Fix changelog of version 0.3.0-1
- Include and install the alembic files

* Tue Mar 31 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.3.0-1
- Converted Google project name to lower case in their URL (Aayush Kasurde)
- Fix the casing of GitHub (Aayush Kasurde)
- Allow projects to make insecure http calls
- Update the GNOME backend to rely on the cache.json if present
- Include in the fedmsg message if the new version found is odd or not
- Strip leading v from versions before we compare them (Ralph Bean)
- Update instructions in the README (Shagufta)
- Only place the name in the regex if it is asked for
- When searching show first the results of exact match search then the
  results of a broader search

I have already started going through some of the projects that were failing to
update due to "invalid" SSL certificate and the boolean works great! :)

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this release!

Pierre