Moving the codecs sticky post link on Ask Fedora to a sidebar to make it easier to find

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:40:22 UTC 2015

Hi all,

If you've been on the desktop ml, you'll know that we're trying to
find ways to make installation of codecs and things easier. We already
have a post on Ask Fedora that documents what needs to be done[1].
Unfortunately, askbot does not have a "pin question" or similar option
and this very important question seems to get lost as a result.

Is it OK if I add this question to the right sidebar under "Common
Post installation tasks" or similar so that it jumps out to everyone
that comes to the site?

[1] https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/9111/sticky-what-plugins
-do-i-need-to-install-to-watch-movies-and-listen-to-music/
--
Thanks,
Regards,