Dist Git for Copr

Adam Samalik asamalik at redhat.com
Fri May 15 12:56:05 UTC 2015

Do we want to store the project, or packages?

To explain what I mean by "project" and "packages", let's have a look at the Copr project.

The "project" is hosted here: https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/copr.git
This is the home of the project. It stores the source code and could also have some issue tracker etc.
If we want to store "project", Pagure seems like a nice solution.

The "packages" (for fedora) are here: http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/copr
This hosts the packages and is more focused on the spec file and the packaging side. The project needs to live somewhere else.
If we want to store "packages", Dist Git might be great.

What we want to have? Or do we want to have some hybrid of those two above?

Adam