Agenda Item: Introduction Larrry Brower

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri May 15 14:03:15 UTC 2015

On Fri, 15 May 2015 03:04:49 +0000
"Brower, Larry" <larry.brower at aramcoservices.com> wrote:

> Hi All,

Welcome!

> My name is Larry and I would like to request permission to help with
> the Fedora sysadmin group.

No need to ask permission, everyone is welcome to help out.

> I have been using Linux since the late 90's and have over 15 years of
> professional experience. I have worked with large web hosting
> providers as well as multinational oil and gas companies.
>
> I hold the following certifications, RHCSA, CCNA R/S, CCDA, CCNP
> Voice and have started to study for the RHCE examination. I am
> willing and happy to learn new things.
>
> I would like to work with the NOC and core administration or security
> administration teams.
>
> Is there anyone available who is willing to sponsor me?

I can add you to our apprentice group if you like...

First see: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted
and
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure_Apprentice

and if you are interested, let me know what your fedora account system
login is and I can add you.

Welcome