Freeze Break Request: fedmenu on mirrormanager [post-act]

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Mon May 18 09:39:00 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I realized while I had already started running the playbook that I should not
have done this but it was too late.
The changes are minor:
http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/commit/?id=45d8e7e
Changes the configuration file of the flask UI of mirrormanager2 to specify the
fedmenu URLs
http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/cgit/ansible.git/commit/?id=01c667b
Adds tags to this role to allow running just this part (which is what I did)

So UI is up and running with fedmenu enabled:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mirrormanager

However, this should have been through the freeze-break process or waited.
Patrick already gave a post-action +1 on the changes.
Could I have another one please?

Thanks,
Pierre