Freeze break request: push mirrormanager2-0.1.0-3

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed May 20 08:11:15 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Since MirrorManager2, the flask application incorporates the mirrorlist.
We have seen this causing problem once in a while as the query that generates
the list of mirror is pretty heavy.

Patrick has been working on changing a little bit the layout of the mirrorlist
so that we could cache it with varnish (the change is basically to remove the
`login`/`logged in as XX | logout` from the top right corner of the templates).
This way, people can login from the front page and will see all the pages as
being logged in, or they can just see the cached pages or the mirrorlist.

We were leaning to wait for after the freeze to push this, but Adrian Reber
reported that the issue of mirrorlist being sometime un-available is causing
problem with the report-mirror script.

So I would like to ask for a freeze-break to push to MirrorManager2 the changes
made by Patrick:
https://github.com/fedora-infra/mirrormanager2/pull/80

While at it, I would like to push another fix, by Adrian, allowing to always
https://github.com/fedora-infra/mirrormanager2/pull/67

These changes have been prepared via a 0.1.0-3 RPM release:
built from:
https://github.com/fedora-infra/mirrormanager2/commit/b368e3aa8988367fcf10148d1a06fb3e4c224357

Thanks,
Pierre