[release] pagure: 0.1.4, 0.1.5 and 0.1.6

Pierre-Yves Chibon pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed May 20 09:17:22 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone,

Over the last two days I have been working on getting the milter up and running
for pagure. This took a little more time than expected and a little more fixes
as well.
I had to change or add ome items in the configuration of pagure. While replying
to new emails will work fine and add them to the ticket/PR as expected, replying
to older emails won't work (as it did before).

So from today on, you should be able to reply to a comment made on a ticket or a
pull-request by directly replying to the email.
If this does not work, a) ensure you have added the email your are using in
pagure (cf your user settings page) and b) let me know! :)

Here are the changelog for the three releases I made over the last two days to
fix these issues and some other:

* Wed May 20 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.1.6-1
- Update to 0.1.6
- Fix sending notification emails to multiple users, avoid sending private into
  to all of them

* Tue May 19 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.1.5-1
- Update to 0.1.5
- Bug fix on the milter and the internal API endpoint

* Tue May 19 2015 Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> - 0.1.4-1
- Update to 0.1.4
- Fix loading requests and tickets from git (allows syncing projects between
  pagure instances)
- Add to the template .wsgi file a way to re-locate the tmp folder to work
  around a bug in libgit2
- Fix unit-tests suite
- Adjust the spec file to install all the files required for the milters
- Fix the `View` button on the pull-request pages

Thanks,
Pierre