Fedora Meeting 2015-05-21

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:07:01 UTC 2015

#fedora-meeting: Infrastructure (2015-05-21)

Meeting started by nirik at 18:01:24 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2015-05-21/infrastructure.2015-05-21-18.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* aloha  (nirik, 18:01:25)

* New folks introductions / Apprentice feedback  (nirik, 18:01:25)

* GSoC student update - kushal  (smooge, 18:06:01)
  * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Planet?rd=Planet_HowTo
    (decause, 18:20:08)
  * LINK: http://dgplug.org/summertraining15.html   (decause, 18:21:18)
  * LINK: http://jmap.io/   (decause, 18:24:19)

* announcements and information  (smooge, 18:24:27)
  * pagure now being backed up and in production - kevin  (smooge,
    18:24:28)
  * download-ib02 was full, dropped 22-alpha/beta content - kevin
    (smooge, 18:24:28)
  * Lots of work on mirrormanager2 to make it more robust -
    patrick/adrianr/pingou  (smooge, 18:24:28)
  * copr now moved to the new cloud - msuchy  (smooge, 18:24:28)
  * Added cpu's to proxy11 after it was not keeping up - kevin  (smooge,
    18:24:29)
  * rework of the monitoring status on pkgdb2 coming up after freeze -
    pingou  (smooge, 18:24:43)
  * get pagure's milter feature to work, took 3 releases but is working
    - pingou  (smooge, 18:24:43)
  * work on pagure's API has started - pingou  (smooge, 18:24:43)
  * pagure now has a fedmsg bus available at tcp://pagure.io:9940 --
    this will get looped into our prod bus after freeze - ralph
    (smooge, 18:24:43)
  * a dev taiga instance is available at http://209.132.184.60/ to mess
    around with.  currently writing fas-openid authn plugin for it -
    ralph  (smooge, 18:24:43)
  * phabricator role is working, deployed as
    phab.qadevel.stg.fedoraproject.org - tflink  (smooge, 18:24:46)
  * dell box for beaker has been wired up, still waiting on beaker devs
    for fix that will allow deployment on el7 - tflink  (smooge,
    18:24:48)
  * LINK: https://pagure.io/pagure/issues?tags=easyfix   (pingou,
    18:26:08)

* What are we going to do about meetbot (whither supybot)? - ralph
  (smooge, 18:26:36)
  * LINK: https://irc3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/   (decause, 18:29:51)
  * LINK: https://github.com/fedora-infra/supybot-fedora   (decause,
    18:31:10)
  * HELP: Build a plugin for supybot-fedora to provide voting like
    OpenStack has in their bot -- decause  (decause, 18:33:32)

* Learn about: Fedora People server - kevin  (smooge, 18:36:53)
  * ACTION: fedora-infra decide on a name for our supybot replacement
    (meatbot is the current front-runner :P)  (decause, 18:37:27)

* Open Floor  (nirik, 18:48:16)
  * LINK: https://github.com/decause/wordcloudbot   (decause, 18:50:39)
  * LINK: https://github.com/rossdylan/libfab   (decause, 18:54:16)
  * LINK: https://github.com/ryansb/tremendous   (decause, 18:55:09)
  * LINK: https://github.com/decause/feedcloud   (decause, 18:55:57)

Meeting ended at 19:01:11 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* fedora-infra decide on a name for our supybot replacement (meatbot is
  the current front-runner :P)

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * fedora-infra decide on a name for our supybot replacement (meatbot
    is the current front-runner :P)

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* nirik (70)