mote, the next MeetBot log wrangler

Chaoyi Zha cydrobolt at fedoraproject.org
Sun May 24 20:23:56 UTC 2015

Hey Fedora Infrastructure!

Over the past couple of weeks, I've built a new MeetBot log wrangler and
have recently filed an RFR on Trac, located here:

It contains much more information pertaining to mote and its uses. I won't
bloat this email with information located in the ticket, but interested
parties can take a look at the link.

In short, mote provides much-needed search, browse, friendly-name,
aliasing, and date categorisation features in terms of meeting logs. Its
interface is much easier to use and is essentially a drop-in replacement.

The Git repo can be found here, http://github.com/fedora-infra/mote

If anyone has questions, comments, concerns, please reply to this email or
preferably ping me in #fedora-apps.

Thanks!
Chaoyi